17/05/2011

apologies to all!

hey there gorgeous friends!

first things first - apologies. getting home from corsica, moving home four times in two weeks, and getting my life back in here scotland up to speed has left a definite hole in this little blogosphere of mine!

(the fact that i had a 3000 word essay to be written in french took up a nice wee chunk out of my time here too)

but i digress - homes moved, nesting semi-accomplished, coffee skills being rehoned (hah!) and essays written - delighted may now reclaim its place in my ever busying schedule.

i've got lots of photos of la rosa and other such lovely things to share with you, and will post them later this week. i'm nipping back to edinburgh tomorrow morning to have a tooth TLC'd and to pick up my mimi-USB for the aforementioned camera, such are the joys of specific technology.

so til then, and for your visual delight, i leave you with some pretty, pretty pictures of home, happy now that the voyage of the last eight months has come to an end.






praise be scotland.

pinterest

3 commentaires:

  1. Love, love, love those pictures!

    I want to move back to Edinburgh...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I know, right!? Thanks for your comment!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh and I decided to award you a blogger award! Do with it what you wish, I really enjoy reading (and looking at) your blog, so I thought I would spread the love!

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...