01/02/2011

you smell like fresh linen

"china tea, the scent of hyacinths, wood fires and bowls of violets - that is my mental picture of an agreeable February afternoon." constance spry


me too, ms. spry, me too. just a little wave and a happy first of february to you all, and a few images that echo my excitement for spring.


(all images gratefully reposted from weheartit)





Last night the moon came

dropping her clothes in the street.
I took it as a sign to start dancing,
falling upwards into the bowl
of sky.
The bowl shatters.
Everywhere is falling everywhere;
nothing else
to do. Here’s the new rule:
Shatter the wineglass and fall
into the glassblowers’ breath.

thank you, wet behind the ears for the above quote. it was too pretty not to pass on. 

sit tight for cupcakes and edinburgh cafes! (font size is weirding out)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...